Flameless USB lighter for candles
Flameless USB lighter for candles
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Flameless USB lighter for candles
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Flameless USB lighter for candles

Flameless USB lighter for candles

Regular price
$32.95
Sale price
$32.95
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

 Arc Flameless USB lighter Black :

No more matches or gas lighters to light your candles.

Utilising Plasma Arc Lighter Technology, this rechargeable USB lighter is a great substitute for matches and gas lighters. Includes longer adjustable lighter neck – ideal for lighting candles. 

Comes beautifully gift boxed.


HOW TO USE
• To recharge, connect micro USB cable to lighter then turn on power source.
• Allow lighter to fully charge then disconnect cable.
• Unlock safety switch
• Hold the power/ignition button down
• Ignite candlewick with laser
• Keep safety switch locked when storing the lighter

FUNCTIONALITY
• Each battery indicator LED light shows 20% power
• Charging takes 1-2 hours
• Each ignition lasts 8-10 seconds
• A charge lasts over 100 uses
• Avoid getting wax on the electrodes as this can impede the laser. Gently brush between the electrodes to clean off any residue when the lighter is off and locked
• Avoid keeping laser in flame for more than 2 seconds

Product Dimensions: 12mmW x 10mmL x 255mmH
Box Dimensions: 60mmW x 30mmL x 270mmH
Battery: Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
Rechargeable: USB (included)
Warranty: 12 months

Important :

Please read all safety instructions prior to use. Do not touch the electronic spark. Do not ignite flame more than 5 times in a row. Keep away from children and pets. Do not use sharp object to pierce or burn this product. Do not take apart this product, unless you are an authorised service technician. Do not place the product into water or other liquids. Do not use this product on any chargers higher than the output voltage of DV5V±0.5V. Other chargers may cause product to short circuit. Please use product away from face, skin, and combustibles. To ensure safety, please ensure the flame is totally extinguished after use. Remove product from flame in temperatures above 60°C. Do not expose product under sun to avoid fire hazard. Store product in a cool, dry place away from sun, heat and other flammable sources.