•When lighting your candle always allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel which will take approx 2-3 hrs as your candle has a memory burn and this will prevent tunnelling.
•Ensure your wick is upright and trim to 5mm each time before lighting.
1. Never use water to extinguish a candle.
2. Never leave your candle unattended.
3. Do not burn your candle for less than 2 hours or more than 4 hours at a time.
4. Stop burning when 13mm (1/2 inch) of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
5. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
6. Glass may become hot. Burn candle on appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
7. Avoid using in drafty areas, near open window, air duct or fan.
8. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
9. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
10. Gently blow out your candle or use a candle snuffer.